* Please note – due to an increase in wholesale pricing there has been a slight price increase to cover associated costs. We are however happy to offer a 5% discount when you purchase two products or a 10% discount on purchases of three or more.
One of our store’s secret performance tools is out!
Top end athletes understand the importance of a correct electrolyte balance. Most electrolyte products on the market are simply in the wrong ratio, and the ratio of nutrients is a key factor for performance and uptake. Achieving electrolyte balance is a key step in getting to a place of optimal health and performance. It isn’t an easy thing to do, what with the stress of everyday life (robs your body of potassium), working out hard (lose sodium) and trying to deal with our toxic environment. But, with a little bit of help from Basica, you can get it right. The key issue is getting the right balance of potassium and sodium everyday in your diet to attain electrolyte balance in the long term.
Athletes and people chasing optimal performance need to get about a 2:1 ratio of potassium over sodium. Basica delivers this ratio.
- Enhance endurance
- Prevent brain fog and increase mental clarity
- Hydrate the body correctly
- Enhance recovery
Basica Active is :
- An easy to prepare once a day drink
- Provides minerals in highly alkalising forms
- A refreshing, fruity orange taste
- Dissolves rapidly and clearly
- Naturally sweetened by Stevia
- Suitable for diabetics
- Gluten, dairy, purine and lactose free
- Vegan formulation
- Potassium, Calcium and Magnesium
- Clinically trialled alkalising, electrolyte minerals
Each serve of Basica Active (10g) contains on average:
- Potassium (as citrate) 300mg
- Calcium (as lactate & carbonate) 400mg
- Magnesium (as citrate & carbonate) 187mg
- Sodium (as citrate & carbonate) 150mg
- Ascorbic acid (Vit C) 80mg
- Zinc (as citrate) 5mg
- Riboflavin (Vit B2) 1.4mg
- Chromium (as chloride) 40mcg
- Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate) 50mcg
- Selenium 30mcg
Pack size: 300g
Directions for use: Mix one full measuring spoon (10g) in a glass of water. Take once daily. Athletes take 1 serve pre-exercise.