- assists the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats and supports energy production.
- helps reduce the occurrence and decrease the duration of mild migraines.
- supports eye and cardiovascular system health.
- supports body tissue repair and maintains skin and hair health.
- is an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body.
Adults only: Take 1 tablet daily, with food.
To reduce the occurrence of mild migraines: Take 2 tablets daily, with food. Take for at least 3 months.
Or take as directed by your health professional.
WARNING: Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains:
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||200mg|
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.