Formulated to improve immunity.
- Relieve mild rheumatic aches and pains
- Relieve symptoms of mild arthritis
- Decrease mild joint pain and stiffness
- Support immune system health
- Support the immune system to fight illness
- Turmeric is the dried root of the Curcuma longa plant is ground into the distinctive yellow turmeric powder, containing compounds known as curcuminoids. The active substance in turmeric is curcumin, which is what makes turmeric a functional food (foods that have a potentially positive effect on health beyond basic nutrition). Benefits of Turmeric are relieving inflammation and reduce symptoms of mild arthritis.
- Reishi Mushroom delivers a unique collection of organic compounds that include, triterpenes, alkaloids, sterols, and various essential polysaccharides. Benefits of Reishi Mushrooms include Anti-inflammatory properties and support a healthy immune system function.
- Frankincense essential oil can be attributed to its properties as an antiseptic, disinfectant, digestive, diuretic, sedative and tonic
- Myrrh is botanically related to frankincense and is one of the most widely used essential oils in the world. Two primary active compounds are found in myrrh, called terpenoids and sesquiterpenes, both of which have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.
- Wormwood is a plant that has been used therapeutically since ancient times. In fact, the name "Wormwood" comes from its traditional use as a means to cleanse the body of harmful organisms.