Ultimate Protein – 1kg Eden Healthfoods Ultimate Protein
- Certified organic sprouted biofermented raw wholegrain brown rice protein,
- certified organic cocoa,
- certified organic stevia.
The Ultimate super healthy protein for your body no matter what age, no matter who you are! It has a 98.2% assimilation rate which means it is highly absorbable and close to nothing gets wasted. It has a 96% correlation with whey protein amino acid profile but without the toxi acidic load. Over 5g of L-Glutamine and precursors and over 5g of Branched Chain Amino Acids per serve. 80% protein – one of the highest protein percentages of any raw vegan protein powder on the market Raw – highly digestible protein content is intact and not denatured or destroyed in any way Certified Organic – no chemicals, pesticides, herbicides or nasties.
- No artificial flavours, colours, preservatives and definitely non-GMO Sprouted – increased bioavailability, digestibility and produces a perfectly balanced amino acid profile through a biofermentation process
- Gluten free – but jam packed full of a wide variety of easily absorbed vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, phytonutrients and trace elements
- Allergen free – naturally great tasting silky smooth texture that seems to agree with everyone
- Low fat – mixes easily with a full creamy consistency but ultra low in fat
Mix 2 heaping tablespoons with water, juice or your favourite drink in a blender or shaker at any time or several times a day.
Ultimate Smoothie Recipe:
- Mix 1 serving of Ultimate protein with several ripe certified organic bananas, a handful of blueberries and 1 deseeded custard apple.
- Add 1 bunch of any greens ie english spinach, kale or lettuce and 2 tablespoons of macadamia nut butter, 1 tablespoon of raw honey and 1 serving of Eden Power Protein and 1 serving of Eden High Octane energy herbs.
- Blend all ingredients in a blender with enough water for desired consistency.
Ultimate Protein not only uses certified organic brown rice but is the only protein powder on the market today to use certified organic stevia. Stevia that is not organic use chemicals in there processing. yuk. We also use certified organic cocoa taking no short cuts whatsoever.
Serving size: 34g (2 tablespoons)
Servings per container: 29